I gave my 30 day notice with the paper. It is not worth it anymore to me. With the cost of gasoline, and the bags to cover the papers. and the fines.. we were barely even profiting.. Plus waking up soo early every day was really getting to me, 1:50 is too early for anyone. I was only getting about 3 1/2 hours to 4 hours of sleep every night. Then during the day I am just dragging. and lately I have had a yucky cold, I think its because I am not sleeping much so my body don't get much rest but I don't know. Plus with Cory's schedule we only saw each other about 3 hours in the afternoon since I had to go to bed before he came home.
Yea, not worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm glad you aren't going to do it anymore. /there must ba better way to make ends meet.
Yeah, it sounded like it wasn't that great of a job for you. I bet you'll be happier not doing it. Nothing is fun if you can't get enough sleep...
Post a Comment