A Family is a gift that lasts Forever~~
We are a Family of 3, with hopes of making it a Family of 4 one day!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Hi Ho, Hi Ho its off to work I go
well I have another job. I have not started oriantion at Wal-mart yet, but I will soon. At least this time I dont have to wear an apron or wake up at 2 AM.. Its nothing neat by no means, but it will help Cory with our budget.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats on the job Stac, I wanna hear all about it.
3 comments:
Congrats on the job Stac, I wanna hear all about it.
I hope it can work out well for Constance so that you can have your own home and feel good about it.
Sounds great! What will you be doing there? What sort of hours will you work?
Post a Comment