Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Happily Ever After!!

My Happily Ever After Started four years ago *yesterday* as Cory and I were Sealed for Time and all Eternity in the Temple. It was one of the happiest days in my life, and it has just gotten better as time goes by. (Really fast) As most of you know, we did not date long at all before Cory brought up Marriage. I knew right from the beginning that we would be together! I am so lucky and so happy that I get to spend Eternity with my best friend Cory.


This photo is one of my Favorites!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you calling me one day and telling me about him, and me hoping that he would end up being "the one." I'm so glad he did. You two are great together and are such a sweet couple. I hope you had a great anniversary!

Lacey said...

I've always thought you guys are a good fit for eachother. Glad to have you in our family. Happy Anniversary!