Saturday, May 23, 2009

What was I thinking??

Today at work I had one of those "what was I thinking days!"

So at Wal-mart every so often we get a free jean weekend, we usually have to donate a dollar to primary children's hospital to be able to wear jeans to work. But since its been a while since we have had an accident at work we got a free one this weekend. I was so excited to wear my Capri's to work so it would be cooler. It gets so hot at work! I was not even thinking about how they are too big, and I had silk underwear on. Silk underwear and too big pants to not make a good duo. I was pulling my pants up every 2o seconds or so..LOL and we were CRAZY busy today too. So my day pretty much went like this: Scan,scan,scan pull up pants. Scan, scan scan pull up pants....LOL I don't even know why I bought the size of Capri's I did. Well it was the size I thought I wore.. I lost some weight and it didn't even dawn on my to try a smaller size. owell...

I need to go buy a belt I guess!!

No comments: