Friday, July 17, 2009
10 days and counting...blah
For the last 10 days or so I have been sick! I keep having hot and cold flashes.. my fevers don't go higher than 102, (knock on wood) but I have them so often. Last night before I tried to go to sleep I had 3 quilts on and was still cold. But then an hour later it got so hot so I kicked off all blankets, It was still so hot I sweat Through my pajamas they were soaking wet! so was everything I was wearing and my hair. So I am not going to work today, I'm trying to rest and relax. I have had about enough of this bug!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So sorry to hear you're sick! Have you gone to a doctor? It does not sound fun at all.
I hope you are feeling better today. We miss you.
sounds like swine flu...my aunt described it like that.
Post a Comment