Monday, August 10, 2009

Hmmm..ok

I had something weird happen to me today, I went into work and tried to clock in and the time clock said "invalid Badge" I was like what the heck!!, so I went upstairs to ask personnel what was going on, and she replied " I saw you turned in you last day notice for the end of next month, and I was wondering if you like to quit now since I have to many part time cashiers for our schedule" I told her no, I really need to work till the end of next month. I really need the money for gas and groceries till then. She was like " well....ok, um... I need to fix your badge then.

So they assumed that I would have said yes and deactivated my badge so I could not clock in!.
What the heck!!!

GRRRrrrrrr

2 comments:

bplace-smilesbig.blogspot.com said...

Wow that was presumptuous to think you would agree to that. If you handed in a letter stating the end of the month that is what they agreed too. Sorry that happen to you and hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Seriously...what jerks. I swear some businesses really lose sight of the little guy. If it weren't for employees they couldn't operate. Sorry you had that experience.