
Last night was date night, Cory and I went to Applebee's for dinner and then he surprised me by taking me to New Moon, I have been wanting to see it since it came out. I loved it!! I thought it was so much better than Twilight.. And other than Cory than I there was only 3 other people in the whole theatre!!
On another note I am going to be starting the HCG diet soon. I have ordered the drops and I need to wait till they come in the mail. I know that there is allot of controversy on this diet. I know several people that are on the diet right now who love it and are having allot of success.. So I am really looking forward to it.
Last weekend we went to my folks house for a visit and while we were there we played with playdough so here is our masterpieces. Cory made the hammer head shark
I made the roses and me and Constance made the airplane together


No comments:
Post a Comment