Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Warm Feeling

Today while at work I had just Barely picked up Liberty one of the kids in my class, She needed a diaper change. Liberty is 6 months old, anywho I had just barely picked her up when she spit up allot of warm baby puke and it just so happens that she aimed just right to have it all land on the front of my chest.. all that warm gooey liquid went down my shirt.. It caught me off guard and I just stood there frozen for a second... Eeww.
    In the next week or two I will be changing my schedule and I will work two 10 hour shifts instead of four, 4 hour shifts.  It will kinda be weird to only work 2 days a week and have 5 days off every week. But I'm sure I will be able to find something to feel in my free time..lol

I cannot tell you how much I want this weekend to be over with.  At this point I am more looking forward to having it over with than worrying about it.  But come Friday morning I'm sure I will have butterfly's in my stomach.  My appointment is at 8 AM  and will last about two hours, and then the healing will begin and I will have a new smile :)

1 comment:

Semi Granola Mom said...

did I miss something?
new smile???
~C