Sunday, April 18, 2010
Cross your fingers!!
The Anticipation begins! Our first offer on the Home we want gets submitted Tomorrow and the bank has 48 hours to respond!. I really hope they take it!!! Everyone pls cross your fingers that it all goes well and they respond quickly. If they don't take our offer we are prepared to offer more so I have hope :) Its in Grantsville and thats in Tooele county for anyone who might not know where its at. Its a Pale yellow home, and is the EXACT floor plan of my parents home (something that I really love about it) its 2000 sq ft. and is 5 bedrooms and 1 bath with plumbing in the basement for a second bathroom. Well technically there is a toilet in the basement just no walls or anything else to the bathroom so if ya really have to go then ya... The basement is not finished well.. the two bedrooms in the base are finished just nothing else. The people before had started to finish it and it is ready for insulation in the family room just not really anything else. I love it! and across the street there is not houses its the old Rodeo grounds in Grantsville.. Don't know if the grounds are still used but I guess we will find out IF and WHEN we get the home. For some reason the previous owners took the mail box with them so I thought that was funny.. Oh and the garbage can from the city is not there either I know both are no big deal to replace I just thought it was odd to take them. If we do get the home then I will post pictures ASAP! well I better stop telling you things about the home cause if we don't end up getting it then it will break my heart. I'll let you know when I find out~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment