Sunday, June 6, 2010

Its Gone!!!

Someone had told me that they had drove past our new place and the For Sale sign was gone, So Cory and I drove out there to take a look and low and behold it is gone!!! yea!! and  the other people had finally mowed our armpit/waist high lawn and weed collection..lol  but now we can see how brown the yard is.  The tree in the front yard is looking really sad as well.. some branches have OK leaves and greenness but most of the tree looks kinda sad and sick looking so we will have to figure out whats up with that as well.

We are  loving our new ward as well they are so loving and kind.  AND we met our first neighbor, before even telling us his name he asked if he could have the fire pit that's built into the backyard.. um HELLO!!!  he kind of had some nerve!, we just told him no and that we liked the thought of having a fire pit  to try out my Dutch oven that I have not used. yet... He wanted to dig up our fire pit to put in his yard.. but no.
After we told him no he didn't even have anything else to say to us, he was just quit. Finally he asked us what our names were. I told Cory if the fire pit ever shows up missing we would know where to find it.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the title, I was scared you'd lost the house! I'm so glad that's not actually the case and that things are still going smoothly. After dealing with our own yard/home projects, I can't wait to hear what yours end up being. Hopefully nothing too awful!

Dutch oven in the backyard fire pit...we have to try that!