Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Constancs' Room and other random stuff

Sorry I have not posted in a month. Life gets busy sometimes. anyway for you viewing pleasure here is just a few decorations I put up in Constance's  room. I really like the flower light and how the cord is green so you can shape it into the stem and leaves. The pink elephant picture was given to her it says in french at the top "I'm comfortable in my own skin" I really like what it says.

apparently the past owners had a gray male cat well they just left him here and abandoned him and the neighbor was feeding him, but noticed that he was over here ALL the time so told us about him. So we are adopting him. His name is Freddy (Constance named him)  I will take a picture and post it sometime. He is a very friendly cat loves to snuggle and be by us.  We are also getting two baby cats who are already born just waiting till they will be old enough to leave the mommy cat.  They all will be just outside cats since Cory is allergic to them, (yes we are crazy)  Cory is allergic to so many things it has been hard for him living here, especially since we live across the street form the Rodeo grounds and all the animals and hay that comes with it.  He is being a good sport about it.

as for me I am loving having a house of my own!! I can't wait till we are all unpacked. we still have about 15  boxes to unpack and then we will pretty much be settled. The hard part is that I want everything for the home right now!! I want to decorate and its hard for my patience to do it a little at a time.. We really need curtains for the rooms so we can have privacy at night but they cost sooo much.  :(   Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will be able to get them.  Our neighbors are really nice and we love our ward and They asked me to be in the nursery tonight, Cory is still waiting to see what his calling will be..


well that's if for now.  Oh and my Sister Amy had her baby yesterday and she is naming her Jennica Kathleen Abram. I have not seen her but I heard she has tons of hair! I'm sure she is a cutie Amy's kids are all really cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute room! I always wanted something like that when I was little. I'm glad you're enjoying your new house. It's so fun to do the decorating; just hope you don't have annoying repairs!

Joyce Jones said...

I have some expansion rods and curtains that you can use temporarily