Last tuesday we went to the Zoo, boy did we pick the day for field trips!! I counted over 10 school buses there. It was allot of fun though. Constance loves animals, except lately she is afraid of bears. It was neat to go there this time of year there was allot of baby animals.
On the way home we had a crazy thing happen to us. Cory stopped to fill the tank in the Mazda and he also baught a car wash, but while we were inside paying I noticed that there was two older ladies, you could tell that they were not all there. Me and Constance walked around the station hand in hand. After we pull around behind the station. There was another car in head of us so while they were in the wash, they had buckets of soapy water and brushes so Cory and I started scrubbing down the tires. And I hear someone yell, I look to the right and those two older ladies from in the station. One yelled to me " just so you know , Me and my friend are not men. And that kid of yours got crap on my shoe!" then they just turned around and walked back down the alley that lead to the street. Then like not even two minutes later I glanced down the alley and one of the ladies was at the other end of the alley and to my shock she flipps me off, I was like what the heck. and then agian not even two minutes later one of them appeared and yelled something at me. I am not shure what she said, I couldnt quite hear her over the sound of the car wash and all the noise around us.. I just thought it was bazarre.. and why they thought Constance got something on one of their shoes, we were holding hands the whole time, and we were never by them..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is so odd. I wonder what the heck was going on with those ladies. Maybe they were drunk and senile, too?
Post a Comment