So I have been on my diet for about 3 weeks now.. I have lost 11 Lbs so far, wait I take that back I dont want to say lost because I dont want to find them agian.. So I'll say I have got rid of 11 Lbs so far. I am craving all the foods I cant have : Bread, Pasta, Potato products.. Chocolate. I have found some great low carb/ carb free recipes and they make the diet easier. I also am drinking more water than I ever have. I am drinking ver a 2 liter of water a day.. It might be a long time before I can get pregnant, and my doctor doesnt know if this will even work.. but since he thinks it might I will stay on this diet my whole life if I have too, to have another baby.Friday, May 16, 2008
So I have been on my diet for about 3 weeks now.. I have lost 11 Lbs so far, wait I take that back I dont want to say lost because I dont want to find them agian.. So I'll say I have got rid of 11 Lbs so far. I am craving all the foods I cant have : Bread, Pasta, Potato products.. Chocolate. I have found some great low carb/ carb free recipes and they make the diet easier. I also am drinking more water than I ever have. I am drinking ver a 2 liter of water a day.. It might be a long time before I can get pregnant, and my doctor doesnt know if this will even work.. but since he thinks it might I will stay on this diet my whole life if I have too, to have another baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's awesome that you've lost some weight! What kind of a diet is he putting you on? Just low carb? It could be similar to what I was trying to do a few years ago. I still had carbs, but nothing refined. No white flour and no white sugar. It really made me lose weight to do that. But I ate plenty of whole wheat breads and pastas and such. The no sugar was the hard part. And I made sure to exercise an hour a day. That was tough. Maybe that's why I only kept it up for a few months!
Post a Comment