Saturday, June 7, 2008

Stephanie

Here is a picture of my older sister Steph and her cute family, yesterday I spent the day at my mom & dads. While I was there her husband called. The doctors found a growth on her spine. and they said it was a possibility that she has MS. for weeks now she has had no feeling in her feet and it has been slowly working up her body. I am so glad that they found out why she has been soo sick. But at the same time it still puts a knot in my stomach.

In the past I have thought about who I look up too. and Steph is on the top of my list. Steph has had soo many trials in life, I often wonder how she can be so strong. She has had not only one but two of her kids pass on before her. Amanda only lived a few minutes but Adam was around Seventeen when he died. I could go on and on about Stephs trials she has had but I wont. thats not why I posted about her today. She is sick, she is my sister and I am worried about her.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Stacy, I am sorry to hear that. I will keep her in my prayers.