Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You'd think I'd be happy

I got my check today, so you would think I would be happy. but it made me soo frustrated, I hate the fact that I have to pay for the bags to cover the paper out of my paycheck. they took about $ 150.00 out of my paycheck for those stupid bags! I hope the bags last longer than 2 weeks. you would think the Newspaper Agency would pay to protect their newspaper, especially since gas prices are so high, for their deliverers, if they take any more money out of my check I will be paying them to deliver their newspapers!
soo I am not happy. GRRR at least I only had 2 complaints this pay period so I only got charged $4 not like last pay period I had $30 in complaints, but now I know my route really well so I don't think I will have any more problems with complaints unless I get some more thief's. Last pay period I had some people stealing papers after I threw them. but I still got charged the $2 dollars a complaint on them even though I could not help it. Even though I have less complaints this pay period my check was $80.00 less than last pay period just because of those stupid bags! it doesn't seem fair does it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are the bags for? Like the bags that you use when it rains? They really make you pay for them yourself? That's really stupid. What newspaper are you working for?