Friday, October 17, 2008

14 days till Halloween

This year we were trying to be more careful on how we spend our money so for out Anniversary we both made each other something homemade, I made Cory a Turtle Cheesecake, and he wrote me a very beautiful poem. Which he called "The Sweetest Day" which is the Holiday we we got married on, and we never knew of its existence till after we were married . But it suits well.

Last night at 1 AM I noticed that there was a light on in the front room, I had Cory investigate.. and what we found was, the light and TV were on. And there was Constance fast asleep on the couch. When she woke up and turned on the TV, I have no clue. I asked her about it this morning, but she resorted back to her "baby talk".. she has been doing allot of that lately. Some have told me its because of her being at different sitters lately. I worry about that. I hate working and leaving her with sitters 4 days a week. But with the rising prices on everything there is not much I can do about it right now.

I just hope things will get better and I can be home with her more.

2 comments:

sariqd said...

Hm... just make sure you constantly reassure her of your love for her. That's a lot of change & stress for a little girl to go through. You understand why the need for additional work but she doesn't, and won't. Is there a way to just have one consistent babysitter? That would help reduce the stress for her.

sariqd said...

Agh! I also meant to add, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :) That is so awesome that you guys did something thoughtful for each other. I think those things are more memorable than just going out for dinner or something.