This is why I don't post pictures of myself, I look awful but I wanted everyone to see the cute aprons that I and Constance got for Christmas, they are soo cute but their picture does not give them justice to see better pictures of the super cute aprons go to www.flirtyaprons.com they are way cute!Thursday, January 8, 2009
Flirty Aprons
This is why I don't post pictures of myself, I look awful but I wanted everyone to see the cute aprons that I and Constance got for Christmas, they are soo cute but their picture does not give them justice to see better pictures of the super cute aprons go to www.flirtyaprons.com they are way cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love those aprons. The young people don't know what they are for. My kids had their own with their names on them.
If you look at my blog I have a story about what an apron is for.
Post a Comment