Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthaday fun at the Museum

I can't get my scanner to work to show you pictures of our adventure on my Bday so I have to load them on here on a later date. I decided to take Constance to the tree house museum in Ogden. we drove to the 4500S. trax and rode the trax to the front runner, If you have never rode on the front runner, you really should. Kids love riding on the double Decker train and since it is new it is still really clean and it is such a smooth ride no jerking at all like the trax. The ride on the Front runner lasted for about an hour. which was not to bad, I just wish Constance didn't want to run around so much. I should have brought a card game with us for her. Since they have tables between the seats like your eating at a fast food place. It was nice having our own table. Tough I think more people use it to lean over and sleep on, I know that is what I would do if I was all alone. Me and Cory do not take very much advantage of public transportation. But we should since Cory works with them we get free bus passes. After we got off the front runner we had to walk 4-5 Blocks East, which I know is not far at all. But the wind was so hard and cold it felt like it was cutting threw us. I'm just glad we brought the stroller. I know Constance would have made us carry her if we hadn't brought it. We got there and it was only $14 for all of us. It is such a fun place for little kids. one area is a big garden and there is an over sized couch that is really a grandma and your sitting on her lap. then off to her left is a play kitchen area, so kids can sit and listen to story time (the couch tells you story's) or they can play in the garden or in the kitchen area. Then after that there is an area where you pretend that you are a doctor and a dentist and, and they even had fake ex rays that really work. Constance liked putting the skeleton puzzle together. Another room that we liked was the music room, they had lots of drums and instruments the children could play. In the Center of the museum there is a big tree which you can either climb the winding steps up inside the tree to get to the upstairs and there is also a big slide the kids can slide down from the top of the tree. There is so much you can do at this museum, but my post is too long as it is.. Maybe when I get the pictures I will tell you more about it. It is way fun, and even all the parents were getting in the fun too.. sometimes a little too much. o-well it was a very fun day. We had so much fun with Constance. I'm sure we will be going back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast, when Hailee gets older I am for sure taking her.

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of that museum. Sounds so fun! I've also never been on Front Runner. Sounds really nice. I like Trax just fine, but that sounds even better than Trax.

xcedra said...

Glad you had fun! hope your day is going better and your voice gets found. <3

and happy valentines early!