Last night I was at work, watching over the self scan machines. It was really slow, so when there was not a costumer I would read a couple lines out of this book just sitting there, I don't remember what it was called. But it was about this Lady and she had just had a baby, and it was born with a birthmark on her face. Because this baby was not perfect looking like "she" was, she did not want the little girl. This got me thinking. I thought that when a mom gave birth. That no matter what the child looks like, even with birth marks or Handicaps. That the baby through their eyes was the most Beautiful, most precious thing in the world to them. and was perfect no matter what birth mark or handicap it had. It is sad how others see it.
So I changed my background to a Temple to help remind me, on a daily basis what really matters. To help me see the Eternal perspective of things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Strange how people can be... I can't imagine not loving my little nudger after she gets born. ok yes I am a bit freaked about being a first time mommy and not having my hubby here with me...
I agree with you that I cant understand how someone can not love their baby. and I like you new background :)
Post a Comment