Five years ago today Cory took my out to dinner to the 5 Alls in Salt Lake. The 5 Alls is an old English style Restaurant, their food is served on dishes made from pewter, The staff all dresses in Old English style cloths and its dimly lit. And just like its name they serve you a 5 course dinner! It is defiantly a great restaurant with allot of personality. And this is where Cory asked me to marry him. He was soo nervous (it was soo cute) And of course we all know what I said..
Then he took me to Phantom of the Opera, it truly was one of my many favorite memories that we have shared together over the last five years. I am so grateful for Cory and all that he does for me and our little family, and I am so happy that I have all eternity to be with them!!, so thank you Cory, for all that you do and for who you are! I Love you!!
(The picture was taken on our Honey Moon)


2 comments:
So cute!
I'm so grateful you both met each other.
Post a Comment