Sunday, November 15, 2009

small update :)

Constance gave her first talk today in Primary. She did so well. My little baby is not a baby any more, she is growing up so fast. We moved in with Cory's parents a couple of weeks ago. They live in Erda. I don't like driving on I-80 but its better than rush hour on I-15 . Cory and I are working on getting our Temple Recommends back so we are taking Temple prep as a refresher.

I really am enjoying working at the day care, though at times having 4 kids all under the age of one to take care of can be a challenge. Its a rewarding one with great perks, I get Friday ,Saturday and Sunday off every weekend. I know your jealous arnt you..jk though dealing with their parents is more of a challenge than taking care of the babies.

I hope everyone is doing well. Take care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're prepping to go back to the temple! I'm excited for you. It'll be such a blessing for you and your family.

Great to hear about your new job. I'd been wondering how it was going. That must be nice to get the whole weekend off. Party hearty!