Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Craziness

I love this time of year, so many yummy smells fill the air. Lots of fun little activities that I plan with Constance. Like today we made a gingerbread house and cut out some snowflakes. Its small things, but they were so much fun!, Constance makes any activity so much fun.

Last Sunday they asked me and Cory to work in the nursery. I am excited I think it sounds allot of fun. and it is a good excuse to bring snacks to church every Sunday..lol also last Sunday was the start of a couple of crazy days for us with Cory at Instacare and in the ER on Tuesday for most of the day. He had a really bad allergic reaction mixed with an infection in his body.. He got me pretty scared for a short time there, His blood pressure was real low and his white blood count was really high, He had a rash with hives from head to toe and was sick to his stomach out both ends..lol He is now on allot of prescriptions and has to have a bland diet for a while and we have to follow up at an Allergist, which he cant even get into one till march. That's when they will take new patients and our insurance. which is kinda stinky to wait that long, but there is not much can do about it.

We went to the festival of trees last night, we had a nice time. It was kinda crazy trying to find a parking spot but Cory always has good luck with parking spots. When we got home me and Constance were walking in the front door and in the background there was a dog barking and she said " Momma there is a dog roofing" It was so cute! it made me chuckle.

I hope everyone is doing well and is enjoying the holidays, I know we are :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree about the yummy smells! And I always have scented candles, which make it smell even nicer.

That's scary about Cory. I hope he'll be okay.