
At the Preschool the kids were able to sit on Santa's Lap the other day. I was so excited to take Constance but was worried that she would not sit on Santa's Lap. For those that know Constance well, know that sometimes she can be pretty shy. (I have no Idea who she got it from) We walked in the room where Santa was sitting and we got to watch several kids go up and sit on his lap before it was her turn, several of those kids freaked out and were crying and such. I thought 'Oh great just what she needs to see other kids freaking out" when it was her turn she ran right up to Santa sat on his lap answered his questions and let them take her picture. I was so shocked and very happy!! and the picture turned out pretty cute!! I'm so proud of her!!


1 comment:
right on, my kids have never been afraid, but man ever are some others :)
HOw are you guys?
~C
Post a Comment