Everyone has heard the phrase "Got Milk?".. Well I am so sick of it. It is soooo over used. People use it with everything. Anyway now that I have that said we can continue. I'm so excited, that I will be able to add pictures whenever I want to my posts! YEA!! So I hope all of you don't bet sick of all the photos that I probably am going to add.. Now if someone could tell me how I am able to put pictures throughout my whole post that would
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Got Pictures?
Everyone has heard the phrase "Got Milk?".. Well I am so sick of it. It is soooo over used. People use it with everything. Anyway now that I have that said we can continue. I'm so excited, that I will be able to add pictures whenever I want to my posts! YEA!! So I hope all of you don't bet sick of all the photos that I probably am going to add.. Now if someone could tell me how I am able to put pictures throughout my whole post that would
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah, I agree. The whole "Got....?" thing has gotten SOOOOO carried away. Doing pictures on the blog is so annoying. You have to cut and paste them and move them around to where you want them. I usually just upload all of the ones I want to post and then add the text afterwards. That's my suggestion.
Cute pictures! Looks like Constance got some fun presents.
Post a Comment