If you have never had Pirate's Booty then you are missing out!, My mom buys this at Costco and while visiting her I tried some. YUM!.. only problem now is I can't find anywhere in Tooele County that sells this stuff. I have found that Whole Foods in Salt lake sells it. It is soo good and way more healthier than potato chips or cheetos So Y'all need to try them!!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Pirate's Booty
If you have never had Pirate's Booty then you are missing out!, My mom buys this at Costco and while visiting her I tried some. YUM!.. only problem now is I can't find anywhere in Tooele County that sells this stuff. I have found that Whole Foods in Salt lake sells it. It is soo good and way more healthier than potato chips or cheetos So Y'all need to try them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment