For not posting sooner. I have not posted all month, mainly because no one ever reads what I have to post.. This month was my Birthday. Cory made my Birthday Very nice! He always makes a big deal of my Birthday and it means allot to me. So hopefully when his Birthday rolls around I can make him feel just as special. I will take a picture of the shoes he got me..Ha ha They are VERY bright! and cute. He got them in Hot Topic, he really likes that store. And of course there is Valentines.. He gave me some Beautiful flowers!! they smell so good!! I have had a sore throat all month and am thinking of going in to see a doctor this weekend. It does not feel like the normal sore throat at all!! I just hope its not my tonsils.
I'll try harder to post more often. I hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday! I did remember it that morning, but I forgot to email you. I hope it ended up being a nice day for you!
I had a sore throat once that lasted about two weeks. It was awful. The dr. just told me to take ibuprofen and that eventually it would clear up (which it did). So, I hope yours is something similar and not too serious. Mono starts with a sore throat...I hope you don't have that!
Post a Comment