
Yesterday I was listening to the song "Walking in Memphis" and it got me thnking about my mission. I love the south so much, I love the members there. They were so happy to see you and they always made me feel so welcome in their homes. But most of all I miss being so close to the spirit. I miss being able to talk about the gosple 24/7 I miss the look investigators would get when the spirit would testify to their heart about the gosple of Jesus Christ.
what I dont miss:
wrecks on the (Beast) Bike
Gibblets
gritts
Eating road kill (yes road kill!)
Bible Bashing
Having rocks thrown at me.
walking 10 miles one way to an appointnent with no ride home! (Thankfully this only happened one time!)


1 comment:
I think those are some of the reasons why I am glad I didn't go on a mission, but then also some of the reasons why I think a mission would've been nice. What roadkill did you eat? My dad had fish heads thrown at him; that was in Massachusetts. I remember you saying that you wanted to move back to Tennessee. Are you still hoping for that?
Post a Comment