Monday, November 17, 2008

Crime Scene at our Complex

Saturday when I left to pick up Cory from work I noticed that there was Allot of cops, and firetrucks and ambulances and paramedics in our apartment complex. There is allot of older people that live here so I just thought that one had, had a heart attack.

after I had picked up Cory and returned home we discovered that both entrances to our complex were blocked off by police cars and they told us we would not be able to go home for a couple of hours, because there was a big crime scene and we wouldn't be able to get by.

So.. Cory was starving so we took him to subway (the one inside the wal-mart I work at) and he ate dinner and we walked around the store getting a few items that we needed. at 10pm when the news came on we found out that it was a couple in their 50's and there was 10 bullets that had been shot. the man shot the lady in her leg. she was OK but on her way to the hospital, and the man was on his way to jail.

about 10:30 we were able to go home. This adds on another reason why we want to get out and into our own home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How exciting...in a bad way. Our old neighborhood always had cops around, but nothing as big and exciting as what happened in your neighborhood.