Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Missy Tagged Me


Missy Tagged me so here it goes.
1. What time do you wake up?
We all wake up as a family every morning at 7:00
2. On a good night what time is your child in bed?
Well it varies with Cory's schedule but in between 8- 9:30
3. How long have you been a mommy?
I have been a mommy 36 months and 16 days
4. How old were you when you became a mommy?
I was 27 When Constance was born
5. What is your favorite chore?
Any chore I do with Constance is pretty fun. She makes doing dishes fun, Laundry and anything that she helps me with. But if I am doing a chore alone my favorite one would have to be making dinner. (if you count that as a chore)
6. What is your favorite meal to make?
I love to try new recipes, so anything new is fun, ex specially when Constance is helping me!
7. What meal do you cook most often?
I make spaghetti and tuna fish casserole most often I think.
8. what are 5 things you love about being a mommy?
Hmm so I have to limit it to five things huh..
1. I love hugs and kisses with her, and cuddle time too!
2. Hearing the sweet little words (I love you) out of her mouth.
3. Having a new best friend, that I will have for life.
4. Knowing that family's are FOREVER
5.I love seeing all the new things that she learns, It just amazes me that she is learning to read at such a young age.
9. If you could take your child anywhere, where would it be?
I would like to take her on a trip around the world, to let her see the wonders of the world.
10. When was the last time you went somewhere without your child?
Yesterday, when I went to work.
11. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mommy so far?
It would have to be when she was born and all the problems that she had. and having her moved to a different hospital than the one I was in, it was heartbreaking not being able to be with her in the NICU
12. When was the last time you told your child "I love you?"
I tell her like a million times a day.
13. When was the last time someone told you "I love you?"
Constance tells me all the time, so does Cory :)
I don't know if anyone I would tag would actually do the tag.. so I tag anyone who wants to join in the fun!

No comments: