Monday, April 13, 2009

Not only was yesterday Easter it was.......

Cory's Birthday!!!!
I hope my hubby had a good birthday, I was worried that it would just seem like Easter to him.
We had a nice day though. I was able to hide Constance's treat filled eggs outside, and the ones we colored inside before she woke up. I had an Easter Card the other day where its to the kid from the Easter bunny. Constance loves that card!, getting cards is great but getting one from the Easter bunny was just WOW to her! After church was out we went to Cory's parents for dinner, I had made Cory a Lime Jello Cake where you poke the cake and drizzle lime jello over the top and spread cool whip over the top. it was YUM! oh and we added coconut on the top for extra yuminess!!,
Its kinda funny, this year Cory is kinda sensitive about his age, He turned 31 and he did not like me telling everyone with how I decorated the car for him. I am sure he will get even with me (what the heck did I do) o-well I don't mind if people know I am 29 (hehe)
I am so grateful for Cory, he works so hard for our little family. He is my best friend. I am so glad we have all the Eternity to be together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ethan's really sensitive about getting older, too. Kind of funny. I thought women were supposed to be weird about their age, not men!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Happy bday to your hubby :) and Easter to your family.
April bdays rock!
Thanks for the bday wishes on facebook :)