Friday, April 17, 2009

What a morning

Constance is still getting over the flu, she has had it since Monday afternoon. She still has hershey squirts and a sore throat, so it has been VERY difficult to get her to eat ANYTHING. And this morning as I am getting ready for work I broke my glasses, I just hope I can see to drive ok!, but I really don't think work is going to go well.. How am I ever going to see those tiny baracodes. I just pray they will let me do ANYTHING but check. I don't want to get a migraine, and I don't know how long it will be before I can get them fixed. My eyes do need to be checked anyway.. Man o man, this is not going to be easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the troubles. Not fun. I hope you survived work!