Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The usuall

Sorry I have not posted in a long time. We just have had the usual going on.

Cory's schedule just changed this week, its not too different during the week but on Saturdays he no longer works too 11:00 pm, which we all will love I am sure. He now only works till 6:30 Yea!!! and his day off has changed from Tuesdays to Thursdays (and he still has Sundays off) but with his schedule changes that means so has mine. Which is a good thing to, but mine wont change until next week or the week after. So for a couple of weeks till mine changes it might be hectic here.

Constance is still having her reading lessons a couple times a week, she now knows all the sounds to the Alphabet, lower and upper case. And she now knows how to read a 100 plus words. My little three year old is so smart. I never thought she would be reading at three years old.

I'm doing the same as always. I worked last Saturday so I did not hear conference then but I enjoyed listening to it on Sunday as we looked for houses at Eagle Mountain. Looks like we will be extending our lease her for six months and then see where we are at in October, we really want to get into a house this year so we can use the 8,000 government tax credit towards a home.

Cory had a cousin that died in his sleep, I think they said he was only 36. He leaves two young kids. It is so sad when someone dies that is so young. They don't know how he died yet, and I am sure that makes it harder for his family the not knowing part.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm sorry this turned out to be so long. I love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Cory's cousin. How awful.

Great that Cory won't work so late. I always have hated when Ethan has had to work evenings.

Yeah, get a house this year! That $8,000 tax credit seems to nice. Our tax refund this year was awesome because we bought a house. Rumor has it that the $8,000 might be retroactive so that we could possibly get another tax perk. I hope it works out for you.

Joyce Jones said...

I think things a really looking up for your family.