OK here we go, from top to bottom. The top one of course is the front yard WITH our mystery tree.. we don't know what kind it is and IF it will survive. The bark kinda breaks off in your hand real easy its almost as if there is bugs eating it from the inside out??
The next photo is our bathroom and no our bathroom is not horizontal it loaded that way.. I have not Idea why.. and Yes that is a super ugly toilet seat cover.. GROSS!.. We are getting a new toilet seat anyway cause this one is broke. And I'm so glad that our bathroom is not horizontal just think of the problems it would cause for Cory or I to Pee.. Ya don't want to think about that one.
The next photo is One of our five bedrooms I am not going to put pictures up for all five bedrooms cause they look all the same, In fact I have no Idea which room this one is..lol
And the photo below that one is our stairwell to show you my interesting half wall ledge? which I think I might put photos on or something.. So if you have a good Idea on how to decorate my half wall ledge thingy just let me know! Then below that photo you will of course see our cracked driveway and the other shed which is attached to the carport. And more of the famous pea gravel! and yes I know my text jumped.. I have no Idea why it is split up now.. Im getting very upset with it.. GRRrrrrr. And finally the last one is our Front room with of course our Beautiful model which we hired for all of these lovely pictures. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love seeing so many pictures of your new house. It is so cute! BTW--you have more kitchen counter space than I do! Your house looks fairly new and in really good condition. What year was it built?
That playhouse is so cool. That would be awesome if you can get it on the ground and have it working for Constance. That's weird to have it up on posts like that. Was there a reason for it?
I'm so excited for you! Congrats again on your new house, and I can't wait for you to move into it!
Oh, my mom's house has that weird ledge thing at the stairs, too, but she doesn't put anything on it because she's worried grandkids will knock stuff over.
I believe it was built in 1993 it is in pretty good condition, the man who owned it before was trying to fix it up to sell it when he had to forclose on it.
Post a Comment