Saturday, July 19, 2008

All nighter

yesterday they had me throw two paper routes, let me tell ya I was soo tired. But after I was done they told me I could choose between the two routes. I am so thankful for the chance to take the second route for two reasons.

1. more papers.. and you know what that means.. more $ though it does take a little longer, and I get a little more worn out, but its worth it.

2. the second route is mostly homes, compared to the first one which was apartments.
the apartment complexes made me a little nervous because they were not well lit. and you never know what wacko might be out there. ( I have heard many stories already from the other carriers)

since tomorrow is Sunday I have to be there at 1:30 instead of 2:30 and since my body wont let me fall asleep before 9:30 I don't see a point in going to bed tonight and waking up 3 hours later, so I will be pulling an all nighter and then sleeping after my route tomorrow before church..
but don't worry I bought a energy drink just in case!

No comments: