Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Little girl is not so little anymore...


Today I went shopping to by Constance her first pairs of panties, we have been potty training her for about two weeks and she is doing so well. There has been only a couple of accidents, but then again she was not wearing panties.. I was letting her run around the house with just a T-shirt on. So we will see how she does being a "big Girl" She never tells me when she has to go. I always just hear the music her potty makes as she is going. So I hope she will get in the habbit of telling me when she is actually wearing her big girl panties.
It was funny when we were at Wal-mart getting her panties, I asked cory how he felt buying his little girl her first pair of panties. he was like" Im fine, just dont make me buy her any Tampons"

1 comment:

Joyce Jones said...

Yeah, Grandma and Grandpa are very proud of you. I'll buy you a treat when I get home.