Thursday, July 17, 2008

Its Amazing!!

It is so Amazing all the benefits a job can give you (and I don't mean health insurance..lol) For the last couple of months I have been so depressed, about not being able to get pregnant yet, about our finances, my weight.. Just everything was just wearing down on me.. to the point that I was even scared how depressed I really was. And now it just been two days that I have been working, but already I feel soo much better.. Yes I have to wake up at 2Am everyday but I am done before Cory and Constance wake up for the day. This morning I was done with my paper route at 5:30 I was able to pick up the front room, take Cory to the train station and go grocery shopping and I was done by 9 Am. I am accomplishing so much more in the time that used to be asleep. I love it. and I am also getting some exercise in with my paper route. It is mostly apartment's and so, most the time I am out of the car and running all through the complexes. And to top it all off I also get paid for it yea!!

And I also realized something important the other day, I have known it all along really but because I was so depressed it didn't bring me comfort like it does now. I realized that while I may not be able to have another child for awhile, I am soo glad that I have such a sweet little girl. Constance is truly my best friend. She is more than I can ever hope for, and for that I feel truly blessed.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

So good to hear you are feeling better and you are enjoying the paper route. Waking up at 2 am everyday and still having energy to get anything else done is quite the feat. Looking forward to seeing you and Constance and Cory.

Joyce Jones said...

Hoory for you. It is wonderful to hear that you are feeling so positive. I hope the paper route will be the first of many blessings for you.