Friday, July 25, 2008

Pettiness!!

I cannot stand petty people. I have a gated community on my paper route, and today a man that lives in this gated area came out to my car when I was reaching for his newspaper, only to yell at me and tell me that if I couldn't have the paper make it to his porch than they were going to quit their subscription. These Condo's are so close to the road. They only have 3 steps to get down to the driveway and their driveways are only like 5 feet to their garage. but because of how the railings are on their porch , when I would throw the paper it would usually hit the railing instead of going over. So I was tossing the newspapers so they would land agianst the steps. Seriously he would have only taken 3-5 steps from his front door to reach the paper. how petty can one person be.

No comments: