
I love Christmas, Cory REALLY likes Halloween so I try to make a big deal over it for him. Truth is I love Christmas time. (minus the rude drivers and not so friendly shoppers) For those that remember last year it will be a recap, but for those that don't remember last years Christmas tree fiasco well it went a little like this:Last year we decorated our Christmas tree with snowman ornaments (my favorite) that took me years to collect! I LOVED that tree. Well it had a weak stand, and one night when we were all asleep it tipped over. and broke a few ornaments :( but it still had ALLOT of ornaments on it, so we stood it back up and hoped it would not fall again.
Many of you know that I like to sleep on the heater vents in the winter, one night I was doing just that when, THE TREE FELL ON ME! I was asleep then next thing you know the tree was on top of me!, and well.. lets just say a few more ornaments broke :( but this was not the last time the tree fell that year. It fell one more time after Christmas and now after years of collecting Snowman ornaments only a couple were left :(
So this year we got a new tree and new ornaments, we decided to get teal, purple, silver and green ornaments. It is soo pretty. I love it!, The pictures did not turn out to well, but the close up turned out OK. It is my NEW favorite ornament! :)
I just hope to not be awakened by another Christmas Tree attack!


2 comments:
I hadn't heard about last year's tree fiasco. That is crazy! I'm glad you got a new tree, and I hope it's sturdy. So I guess you're really excited for Christmas if you already have your tree up. We get a live tree every year, so we usually wait until mid December and then keep it up through New Year's.
Seriously Stacy, I just checked the calendar, cause I thought maybe I had overslept a great deal last night, but I didn't and Thanksgiving hasn't even come yet. JK I love the tree it is very pretty! Good luck this year, I hope you will be safe from the tree.
Post a Comment