Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And the numer one Wall E fan goes to....


CONSTANCE!!
yesterday I purchased Wall E for Constance and she has watched it four times in the last 24 hours. I felt bad for her, she has not been feeling well. She has an infection in her mouth, that is making her have a fever and making her gums swell. So its hard for her to eat anything. I just hope that the antibiotic that we started her on yesterday will get into her system and fight hard. I don't want her being in pain on Christmas. I just wish we could have gotten all her dental work done before Christmas. But I'm just glad its getting done so she can be back to her bubbly self. As the 29Th is getting closer and closer I am getting nervous for her. I don't know how she will react to them giving her an IV to sedate her. I just want my little girl to be healthy and happy.

1 comment:

Semi Granola Mom said...

She and Jasmin would totally get along. My inlaws let us borrow theirs thinking it would drive us nuts because they thought it was stupid but knew a little kid would like it and want to watch over and over, which did happen, she loves Wall-e, but I don't find it any more aggravating than any other movie she takes a shining to and must watch 10 times in a row :)
~C