Thursday, December 11, 2008

Plumbing Problems

Aaarrgh! Our apartment is REALLY old, and along with that comes crappy plumbing. Granted out of all our apartments I have enjoyed living here the best over all. I am just so tired of all the plumbing problems we are having. I cant tell you all the times our Tub has just decided not to drain, or the sink or the DISH WASHER!!, last night before I went to bed I put a load in the dishwasher since it is so old it takes 4 hours to do a cycle! but I woke up this morning expecting to be able to put the dishes away. WRONG WRONG WRONG! so I am fed up with it. I give up. I am throwing in the white towel. I will get all the dishes clean and then I am stocking up on paper plates until we move out of here.

and our vacuum has decided not to work either!, It has not worked for a while now, so I have been having to use our hand vacuum while crawling everywhere. thank goodness I have a hand one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds awful. In one of our old apartments, the plumbing was so bad that whenever our upstairs neighbors used their washing machine, our toilet would overflow. Weird, huh? Well, the plumbers came out and ended up roto-rootering 100 feet of pipes, going way out into the street. Apparently the pipes were so clogged up from years and years of use. It was much better after that.

Anonymous said...

I am sooo sorry about your plumbing, we had that in our condo. Our toilet was always getting clogged when the neighbors would do laundry.