Wednesday, December 10, 2008
*Dont know really what to call this post*
Constance is getting really excited for Christmas to come. Every morning she gets so excited to open one of the doors on her advent calender. She keeps trying to convince me to let her open all of the doors so Santa will get here sooner. But the closer Christmas get here the more Antsy and scared I am getting. you see we are having Constance sedated for a big dental appointment. we have tried several times taking her to a couple different dentists and she wont let them even open her mouth. but she has several cavities that need to be taken care of. so on the 29Th she is getting them all fixed. The butterflies are already in my stomach. I just want the whole thing over with. I am glad she is getting her mouth fixed, I just hate the thought that she will be in pain after the fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I was traumatized by some dental work I got at around age 3, but I was not sedated for it. I sure wish I would've been because it probably would have made the experience much better, so hopefully Constance won't remember any of it. Good luck, and I hope it all turns out well for her.
Post a Comment