I had a nice birthday. We spent the day running around just having some fun. Stopped by Cold Stone for some Ice Cream :P and went to dinner at Spaghetti Mommas at Jordan Commons. Its my favorite spot to eat :) at least for right now it is..lol I mad an owl cake.. Which went to waste, no one came to have any with us..lol I got some Clinique Happy in Bloom perfume which smells sooo good.
And I got a card in the mail from Libby (Th@nks Libby!)
It really was a nice day. Cory treated me like a princess. But he does that most days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. I'm glad your birthday was fun. I'm sorry we didn't get to try the cake. It is so cute and looks yummy.
That cake is so cute! I am really jealous of people who can make pretty cakes. Seriously. And it's always better if you don't have to share it with people because that means lots of leftovers! Glad you had such a fun day.
Post a Comment