Saturday, February 19, 2011

Prym Maxi Knitting Mill

I got my Prym Maxi knitting mill in the mail today, Its how I spent my Birthday money from my MIL.  I'm still trying to figure it all out.  Thank goodness for you tube :) I have been watching movies on how to do everything on it.. The instructions it comes with are useless pretty much.
Tomorrow we are driving to Idaho to see my sister Amy's house and to visit with them, it should be fun :)  I'm sooo glad that Cory and I both have Monday off.  I hate his schedule right now and the fact that we don't have a day off together till Sunday.  My weekends are pretty quite without him.  I know what your thinking.. Quite with a five year old how do I manage that..lol  that's MY secret  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of this before, so I will have to look it up. I just started doing regular knitting, which I love. This looks cool, though.