Friday, February 25, 2011

Rainbow needed

On Sunday on our drive out to Amy's house in Idaho our KIA broke down we managed to get a ride back to our house to get our van.  We were not too far from home so wanted to still make the drive.  We had a nice visit and when we got home had our KIA towed to a shop in Tooele.  While waiting to hear back about the KIA I managed to drive over a chunk of metal in the rode in our Mazda early  Tuesday or Wednesday morning. Cory had the Mazda fixed yesterday 2 tires, 1 rim = $400.

Then this morning we heard from the shop on our KIA that we have had for just a couple of months that it needs a whole new engine!! 2,500 for a used one plus the tow.  The car lot we got the 2005 KIA from told us if we had any problems with the KIA to let them know and they would help us.  I hope they stay true to their word!  we REALLY need them too...

So not only is it raining on us at the moment its POURING!! and we had plans to take Constance to Disneyland this October for her first time.. I really hope that will still work out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Seriously not fun. Car problems are so stressful!!! I hope the car lot is able to help you out because that is just crazy.