So I have decided finally..lol what goals I would like to accomplish this year. Cory and I as a couple want to make it back to the temple. That is our couple goal this year. I have a bunch of personal ones but my main ones are
1. I want to be beautiful
2. I want to lose weight
3. I want another child
They are going to all be so tough. I don't want to give up on myself so I hope to have the motivation to work on them. And just a reminder only six days till my birthday.. ya!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Not so sure about your goals...
1- you already are
and then 3 cancels out 2 ;)
love ya!
~C
Stacy...you are sooo silly, you are already soooo beautiful, please remember that.
Yeah, I've learned that achieving goals means I have to develop a specific action plan in order to accomplish them. Unfortunately, some things we don't have much control over. Good luck with the things you can control, and let the Lord help you accept everything else! "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
I love your couple's goal. I can't think of a better one than that!
Post a Comment