Sunday, July 27, 2008

Its a bird, Its a plane, no... its BAT!


Yesterday when I threw a newspaper that hit a garage door I saw something black fall to the ground and then I heard the flaps of his wing as he comes flying strait at me! You guessed it. It was a bat! no need to tell you how fast I turned around and ran back to the van!, then ounce safe inside realized that I had to get back outside and porch a newspaper next to the bat house. My heart was beating soo fast!
and then not long after the scary bat moment, I threw a paper and it slid and stopped right under a car. I had to slide underneath on my stomach and retrieve it, to only have the same thing happen again on the next street over. I just hope my aim gets better soon. I don't like sliding underneath peoples cars.

1 comment:

Joyce Jones said...

Creepy but they are usually harmless. We had them living in Grandma Henrie's bedroom when we were building the house