Monday, December 8, 2008

TWILIGHT

So a couple of weeks ago I started reading the TwiLight series, and all I can say is WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them, they are the best books I have read in a long time. I am in the middle of the 3rd book right now, and I think Constance likes the story line as well, she'll always ask me to read it out loud to her. Its kinda cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read those books.

Eileen said...

I was convinced that I was in love with a vampire.. still am. I loved book one... hated book two... endured three and enjoyed four. I am a complete Edward Fan! Jacob... not so much...But the story is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I still haven't read these books. Ethan read the first one, but I am still not convinced that I'll enjoy them. It's not the kind of books I usually read. But I'm sure I'll see the movie before too long.